Wow! Has it been a month since I posted last. Time is going by so fast and my job that pays the bills is eating up all my time an energy. It doesn't look like it will be slowing down anytime soon, but I will do my best to post as often as possible. Thanks for all of you guys who stick with me and view my blog on a regular basis. I really appreciate it!!!
This month in club I decided to do my projects a little differently since one club was going to be before Easter and the other after. I gave both clubs the option to choose the date they wanted to attend. Or they could choose to attend both clubs to make all the projects since they will be different. Members will still only have to place their club order, but I do ask if they attend both, that they pay a small supply fee or they can use the same amount toward an order.
My first club's projects were all about Easter! We made this adorable bunny treat bag that I saw on Meg's Blog...I changed it just a little by using the wide and large oval punches for the ears instead of the large and small ovals as Meg did. I liked the bigger ears. I also wanted my bunny to have brown eyes.
Take a look...
And look at the back...added a cotton ball for the tail...VERY cute!
Here is the recipe:
- I used Candy Lane Designer Series Paper that I had left over from Valentines Day that worked perfectly
- Big Shot with the Scallop Circle Bigz die
- Pink Pirouette Cardstock for ears and cheeks
- Pretty in Pink Cardstock for nose
- Whisper White Cardstock for ears and teeth
- Chocolate Chip Cardstock for eyes
- 1" Circle Punch for cheeks
- Large Oval Punch for ears
- Wide Oval Punch for ears
- 3/4" Square Punch for teeth
- 1/2" Circle Punch for eyes and nose
- Pretty in Pink 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon
- Stampin' Dimensional to pop nose
- White Gel Pen for the eyes
- Cello Bag the any size to fit your treats
- Pretty in Pink Stamp Pad to rosy up the checks using the sponge
I also made these for my preschool class at church...they loved them! Thanks Meg for this awesome idea! She always has super cute ideas so go check her out...
Wemade this super cute and easy Easter Card using the egg from the Wagon Full of Fun stamp set in the Occasions mini. I got this idea for my upline and good friend Leasa. I am in her stamp club and we used A good egg set. I substituted since I didn't have that set.
We used Raspberry Tart DSP and white Organza Ribbon. The eggs are water-colored and we added dazzling diamonds glitter.
Finally we made these super cute Easter pages also using Wagon Full of Fun and the Raspberry Tart paper. I love these pages and so did my club members.
We also used the new oval scallop punch. Isn't that wagon sooooo cute?
My second club for the month will focus on scrapbook pages. I'm almost done with them and will share with you next week. I promise....so check back!
Have a very Blessed and Happy Easter!